GUYS, I’m back! I have totally put the blog on the back burner since baby boy #2, Tucker, arrived, but I am so ready to get back into writing and sharing new recipes! So I figured, no better way to come back than with chocolate!
I’ve been making these bad boys for more than a year now, and they always get devoured! These cookies are so rich and chewy, it’s like eating a brownie! If you’re needing a chocolate fix, I highly recommend you try this recipe!
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together butter and sugars in a large bowl.
- Mix in vanilla and eggs.
- Add baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and flour. Stir until everything is mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into about tablespoon size balls, and place on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 7-8 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on sheet for about 2 minutes.